Thread: Stereo Delete

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what did u do with the hole for the antenna, id love to get rid of it and the holes for the door key locks and headlight washers...?

I used Honda # 82871-671-000 as filler for antenna hole (rubber part with perfect fit):

Quote Originally Posted by unclebob View Post
    what did u do with the hole for the antenna, id love to get rid of it and the holes for the door key locks and headlight washers...?
    Last edited by bbvnsx; 24-12-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Beautiful!! I did the OEM NA1 NSX-R complete console and stereo delete on my NSX and loved it. But as I was doing complete NSX-R conversion, everything was stripped in my car. That final result you have is very VERY nice. Love the rims you have too. What are they?
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Hi Sudesh!

Hope you're doing fine! Sorry i saw your post today... don´t know how i missed it...

Thanks for the complements on the centre console! The wheels i have are Prodrive GC-07J (17x7.5 ET34 + 18x9.5 ET36)

I loved how your NSX-R interior looked! one of the best NSX interiors that i've seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Beautiful!! I did the OEM NA1 NSX-R complete console and stereo delete on my NSX and loved it. But as I was doing complete NSX-R conversion, everything was stripped in my car. That final result you have is very VERY nice. Love the rims you have too. What are they?
    Last edited by bbvnsx; 21-11-2016 at 11:27 PM.