Thread: What did you pay for your car?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I suppose knowing that in the dirt somewhere is some Senna DNA might make it extra collectible? Which is ironic since the most famous picture of him with the car is him cleaning it.

I guess 20% of the value is the physical car. And as-is-patina or squeaky-clean probably only accounts for 10% of that bit. So we're talking about 2% of the value being affected by the condition.

Detailed and valeted to as-new condition theres no reason why, with this mileage it wouldn't break into 6 figures like the Black NA1 recently acheived. Add in the known usage (not ownership as I understand it to be) by Ayrton and maybe someone would go 150k ...

I seem to recall when this was first discovered and spoken about in any detail some years ago, along with another Black NA1, there was an asking price around ten percent of the £500k .....

If I had a red NA1 and was going to shows this year, Id make up a set of those plates for display purposes just for the fun of it ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

If it’s only a number plate issue, try this with a one digit difference, the link has been taken from a similar thread on Prime.
    https://www.standvirtual.com/carros/...-ID8PC4bX.html

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Detailed and valeted to as-new condition theres no reason why, with this mileage it wouldn't break into 6 figures like the Black NA1 recently acheived. Add in the known usage (not ownership as I understand it to be) by Ayrton and maybe someone would go 150k ...

I seem to recall when this was first discovered and spoken about in any detail some years ago, along with another Black NA1, there was an asking price around ten percent of the £500k .....

If I had a red NA1 and was going to shows this year, Id make up a set of those plates for display purposes just for the fun of it ...
    I think the best plate would be FEL 810?
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

"Deposit now taken" on the Senna car.