Thread: RHD parts for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi Kaz thank you for your message

It was not a mistake. I registered myself as a vendor mainly to be able to post and sell my famous window kits in the vendor section. Being an upgrading/performance produt it will be a repetitive sale of the same item over and over again and not just one occasional sale of 1 item, thus the required vendor status required that's the rules on NSXPrime...)

While I was preparing the ad for the window kit in the vendor section, I remembered to bump some old "parts for sale" threads now that I am registered as a vendor with a higher status (and contribution) then a platinum member but being able to post "regular" parts for sale ad as any platinum member

Please let me know if I am mistaken.
    Tks Hugo

Blog Entries

Hi, Hugo.
    If that is the case, it's the same as 'austrian type-r' starting vendor forum as 'ATR Racing'.
    Therefore, as I have done the same for him, I'll move all of your thread in this section to your dedicated vendor forum.

Then, you have better control of your own forum such as bumping, deleting offline posts, etc.
    I'll also delete this post and my last one to keep your 'RHD parts for sale' thread clean.

For now, I just created temporary forum for you in the NSXCB Vendors section with the Vendor title as 'hugabuga - TBD'.
    Please let me know the following point to me or one of the admin by clicking on the 'Contact Us' at the bottom or through email to me at kaznsxcb-001'at'yahoo'dot'co'dot'jp

1. Vendor title (at the moment, displayed as 'hugabuga - TBD')
    2. Description (this is what the users will see under your vendor title, as you can see in your temporary forum)
    3. Contact email address (you can set different email address for your vendor forum purpose addition to the one linked with your userID)

Thank you.

Kaz