Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indy Yellow F-matic

Visually lowers the whole car, nice job!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

looks great mate, really good pics. always like the nsx in yellow, looks great on a car like the nsx.
    i have relatives living in the south of holland and always enjoy heading over to visit them and get a drive over to germany on the autobann

good luck with your wedding too. are you going to have a ribbon on the car lol?

No ribbon or flowers will get near the Car!
    This weekend Honda Netherlands is using the Car for a dealership opening, i'll get some better pictures!

Look's great Bas! Such a stunning colour. How does it feel to drive with the spacers fitted? Any noticeable difference?

Time for a decent side profile picture, i really like the result of the black roof makes the lines come out way better then with the standard roof.

Looks stunning just the way it is! Roof and wheels mods work really well on the Indy, congrats!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

7. Default

I want a yellow one now!
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

Your car certainly does look fantastic, unfortunately I don't think I would get a yellow one approved by SWMBO.

MC

Quote Originally Posted by mjames75 View Post
    I want a yellow one now!
    Here's one ... http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ow-F-S-£40-000 which does look rather nice ...
    Senninha

10. Default

That is looking really sweet. Best of luck to you and your bride on the 24th.

cheers,

Phil

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast