Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Front lip spoiler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Front lip spoiler

Quick post.. I'm getting two of these shipped from the US - they're about £100 each but shipping will be a lot due to the size. If anyone wants in and will share shipping please let me know before tomorrow!

We can arrange a meet near RG26 to
    collect as I don't want to have to redistribute!

Thanks,

Luke

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Have you got a shipping cost yet?

As above shipping cost....may be interested as well....

i would love to get one and share ship costs; however no easy way for me to collect and u would have to redistribute sadly
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Hi Nobby
    I have just checked on Lings Honda site front spoiler is £213.00 and they charge £9.75 to ship .....not sure how much more it would cost to ship from Uk to NI.....Biggest cost is accross the water.

Kingsley

Cheers! it was more the point that he was not too keen on having to re-distribute. Shipping to and from NI to mainland UK is not an issue we have Royal Mail here. Posting to the ROI/Eire is the issue as classed as international. unfortunately for too long a lot of people have been making money of postage costs etc and makes it out that its a big deal to post here when its NOT.

If there was a decet saving to be had ... i would be happy to be part of the group buy ... always handy to have one of these
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

7. Default

Fantastic app this forum runner, just lost a huge message and I even paid for the app!

Summary..,
    - I'm getting 2
    - ill get 2 for gomdtop
    - ill get a spare if it fits

I will factor in other certainties if they come back tonight.

A guess of landed cost is £140 including shipping and duty Guess!
    I will not be making a penny... But I won't be shipping either!
    Happy to hold onto it until a meet, hope to play more soon definitely next year

To save lots on shipping the oem box will be trimmed and the lips bent. My last one came like this and it straightened fine but you may get a link that needs ironing out.

Didn't realise uk prices were not that bad for this part,

Lmk peeps

L*

2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post

To save lots on shipping the oem box will be trimmed and the lips bent. My last one came like this and it straightened fine but you may get a link that needs ironing out.
    Didn't realise that - I guess it's necessary due to the cost of the 'volumetric weight' for shipping?

But that means I'm out - sorry! (I was going to have one for now and one for spares, but I'll just buy a UK one.)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post

Didn't realise that - I guess it's necessary due to the cost of the 'volumetric weight' for shipping?

But that means I'm out - sorry! (I was going to have one for now and one for spares, but I'll just buy a UK one.)
    Max size of box yes

2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

10. Default

Makes it easier, he can fit two in a box maybe three so there's no saving to be made. I'm getting two and will report back on how bent they are and how much they ended up costing.

Cheers

2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast