Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NSX wanted (naturally)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default NSX wanted (naturally)

I'm looking for a manual NSX with pop-ups (pre-facelift). Berlina Black and targa would be ideal, but I'll consider others, too.

Must be in good condition (I don't mind some work, but don't want a complete project), and with sound history.

Cash is waiting (genuinely). Contact via PM here.
    Last edited by goldtop; 29-10-2012 at 06:42 PM. Reason: typos

Still looking

(by which I mean I sit forelornly at the computer with the 'For Sale' section open and pressing the Refresh button every 10 seconds)

I know the feeling Mr Goldtop, only too well.

Same goes for me but Im more flexible about colour!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesse 19 View Post
    I know the feeling Mr Goldtop, only too well.

Same goes for me but Im more flexible about colour!
    I wanted a black targa too, but was advised that "a good one" is more important than a black one. Got a red one instead and love it!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Just get any colour good car available and 'wrap it' to the colour your like!
    Simples!

SS
    Last edited by Silver Surfer; 21-11-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

TBH, I was never really a fan of black/red & preferred single-colour ones; looked taller & more elegant.

But it has really grown on me & I rather like the F16/tomato soup look now!

If it's a good one, rip his arm off at the ankles...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

7. Default

Or just have an auto license and then you won't know what your missing:-)

James

apologies for the rant! I just get annoyed with constant 'oh God, not an auto, they're crap' theme that forums (here and US) seem to generate for no good reason!!

probably why perfectly good auto cars are less 'desirable' because of an undeserved stigma!

i'll be quiet now, and go plot how to make my car less desirable! lol (smiley face)
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    apologies for the rant! I just get annoyed with constant 'oh God, not an auto, they're crap' theme that forums (here and US) seem to generate for no good reason!!

probably why perfectly good auto cars are less 'desirable' because of an undeserved stigma!

i'll be quiet now, and go plot how to make my car less desirable! lol (smiley face)
    Mines an auto which I bought at probably 10-12k less than the same car would have been as a manual. Every time I drive it I smile partly as its a great car and partly because it represents such great value for money.
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

i have no doubts that an auto NSX would still be a joy to drive as its manual counterpart ... and as stated before there are good examples out there that should be looked at if in the market for an NSX not just for the thread starter
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast