After nearly 7 years of ownership I’m toying with the idea of parting with the NSX.
I was home a couple of weeks ago, and went on a run to the Lakes with the Supercardrivers club (400 mile round trip) she’s just been serviced, the 1st time it’s had a good run in a while, and especially in a lot more modern company, made me remember what a great car it is.
This got me thinking, is it about time someone else had the pleasure? She hardly gets used, as I spend most of my free time down in Spain now, and am probably cutting ties with the UK full time next year.
The plan was always to take it down there with me, but after sorting out all of the paperwork and the cost, I’m sure we’ll be back to square 1, as the Spyder is already there and a better option for the climate , so the NSX will more than likely sit in the garage again.
No way is my mind made up 100%, I was just wandering what you guys think she’d be worth in the present market, as I haven’t really been keeping a tab on prices, and there doesn’t seem to be too many up for grabs at the moment.
Not back again until August, so still time to make my mind up.