Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
Sounds good to me. I've always disliked, and voiced it many times, this forums tendency to pick apart cars and/or talk down prices, often when no ones even asking questions!

Sudesh, I know you were caught out in a similar fashion when you purchased your car but the information is freely available if people are prepared to look and so I'm with Gary on the "buyer beware" side.

Also, the DVLA regularly make, or made, errors. For example my JDM car is listed on the V5C as first registered 2000 and was given an "X" registration plate, when it was imported (in 2000), rather than May 1997 (it should really be a "P" registration) which all the paperwork shows. Another example I know of is some Ford Racing Puma's (though not mine) were registered as Green from new, when ALL 500 cars were exactly the same Imperial Blue.

Cheers

Mark

I agree with you Mark. I went to view your car before you purchased it,and those "missing" 3 years put me off.A bit more reserch on my part and i may well have ended up buying it(although i really struggled to comfortable in the seats though,lol)