Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silverstone Classic, August Bank Holiday

Please note that the NSX Club, is independent of NSXCB, and has signed up for Silverstone Classic with the Public liability Insurance required for this event. Some of you on this post are NSX Club members and have indicated you are going by registering under the events page on our website www.nsxclub.co.uk. At the moment we have 5 of us signed up to attend on www.nsxclub.co.uk but tickets are still available which you need to buy direct from Silverstone, it would help us if you then registered your attendance on the events page accessed with your sign in as a member of the NSX Club at Event Calendar (nsxclub.co.uk)

In case confusion about the two organisations remains as a reminder NSX Club (The Honda NSX Owners Club) was established in 2015 with the full knowledge and support of NSXCB to allow NSX owners to participate at Silverstone when the organisers restricted access to car clubs holding Public Liability Insurance. NSXCB had decided it did not want to take out Public Liability Insurance cover and therefore without the establishment of the independent NSX Club owners would not have been able to attend as a club since 2014, some other major car events also require Public Liability Insurance.

The Club package code for NSX Club is posted in the events section of the website, I now realise that although tickets can still be purchased I am not sure if the Club Package can.
    Last edited by Shawnsx5; 25-06-2022 at 01:58 PM.
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnsx5 View Post

In case confusion about the two organisations remains as a reminder NSX Club (The Honda NSX Owners Club) was established in 2015 with the full knowledge and support of NSXCB to allow NSX owners to participate at Silverstone when the organisers restricted access to car clubs holding Public Liability Insurance. NSXCB had decided it did not want to take out Public Liability Insurance cover and therefore without the establishment of the independent NSX Club owners would not have been able to attend as a club since 2014, some other major car events also require Public Liability Insurance.
    A minor correction, it was not that NSXCB did not want to take out PLI it was that NSXCB can not take out PLI as is it not a recognised organisation, it exists as a Forum and not a "Club" as legally defined. So to enable PLI to be obtained "The Honda NSX Owners Club" was created.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by sorepaws View Post
    A minor correction, it was not that NSXCB did not want to take out PLI it was that NSXCB can not take out PLI as is it not a recognised organisation, it exists as a Forum and not a "Club" as legally defined. So to enable PLI to be obtained "The Honda NSX Owners Club" was created.
    Thank you Mike that is an important point.

Neil
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

Car Club pass for the car in today’s post. We are located on the hard standing behind the national paddock area.
    Entry tickets for driver & passenger now downloadable from Silverstone site.

I have my downloaded tickets, hopefully the car pass is at home waiting for me
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Bit last minute, but I've a few tickets going begging for the event, if anyone's interested...had a mate drop out...

Friday - 1x Adult ticket (FREE)
    Saturday - 1x Adult ticket / 1x Child ticket (£20 / FREE)
    Sunday - 1x Child ticket (FREE)

Please DM me or reply to my Facebook post if possible...I'll probably not be back on this thread before the end of the weekend.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12