Page 65 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted thread

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    A dirty NSX?!?

We should hunt them down...and then clean their car for them!
    I say take it off them! I'll love it and keep it clean.

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    A dirty NSX?!?

We should hunt them down...and then clean their car for them!
    Just drive it........... think mine usually had 2 washes a year........ one of them was when it had a service by Honda.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

If I get my hands on the loser @ NWHL who washed my Prelude with a rock, I'll hurt him badly.

If he does it to the NSX...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Exclamation

one way to avoid him doing it your NSX is ...

WASH IT YOURSELF!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves View Post

If I get my hands on the loser @ NWHL who washed my Prelude with a rock, I'll hurt him badly.

If he does it to the NSX...
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

5. Default

Don't need washing, as long as you can find the door handle and see out it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    one way to avoid him doing it your NSX is ...

WASH IT YOURSELF!
    No it isn't - I usually ask them not to do so, but I forgot & the buggers got their revenge.

The 'Lude has got better today; I suppose it needed a random-orbital sand anyway.

I know they once used a tree as an NSX clutch-aligning tool. I'd better remember to aske them not to, if ever my clutch needs changing.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

m666 edd Guest

Spotted green targa auto R15 KAE at Buckfastleigh. Looked to be on holiday down here as there was a parking permit for somewhere in Essex in the window.

I have a ' please don't wash me' tag which I keep inside Y1's service book and dangle from the rear view mirror on each visit. Works a treat.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

9. Default

Spotted a silver frog eye this morning near Frinton on sea.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Out came the sun and the NSX's today.

First was dark coloured, possibly Charlotte, this morning near Lakeside shopping, R14 *** looked to have non standard rims

Second was Red/Black A13 Dartford bound around lunchtime, maybe the one I see in the area regularly, L6 maybe?

regards,
    I was around that way today, but alas not in the NSX. Saw plenty of 'Exotics' making the most of it though; Orange Gallardo and two 550 Maranello's (one a Spyder)....how common.