Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stereo Delete

1. Default

Ok Understood. I've emailed about a couple of Type S cars I've seen for sale but having trouble getting a reply or a ball park figure. Anyway apologies for the thread hijack!!

PS, Kaz, since you are reading this thread, did you receive my message a couple of days ago regarding looking at my car?

....that's definitely the end of the hijack

Blog Entries

Now I understood.
    Looks like I got confused with the subject/price of radio cover and the actual Type-S car price in Japan.....

Bruno, if you are after the Szero radio cover, then you need -N50ZA and this is Szero specific. .
    Despite showing the same colour code, the detail of centre console finish is different between each country, models and year models so you need to be careful.

The centre console parts no. is; for Szero (-E02ZA) NH1L, for Type S (-N00ZA) NH314L, for European 93 (-G02ZA) NH1L
    As in above, even the colour code is the same as yours, the one for Szero could be more like matt finish than yours.
    I have never measured the centre console in detail so not sure the radio cover can be used on the LHD centre console or not.

Quote Originally Posted by T1LTU View Post
    ................... PS, Kaz, since you are reading this thread, did you receive my message a couple of days ago regarding looking at my car?
    ....that's definitely the end of the hijack
    As I receive 10s of emails every day from different owners in different countries, it's not easy to distinguish someone by just the userID on this site.
    As far as I can tell, I don't think I received any email with the subject just touching on looking at the condition of one's NSX so there is a chance that I didn't receive your email.

Could you first log into the site and then left click on my userID to select the option 'Send Email'?
    I have my latest email address linked to my account so it will arrive as long as NSXCB site is running.
    Please do not use PM for contacting me as I can't reply back to it and I can only read it through forum runner App and not through the control panel of this site.

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 13-11-2014 at 08:24 PM. Reason: further detail

Just looked at the price that Type S-Zero is up for in Japan 19,800,000 JPY which is 109,000 GBP !!!!!!!!

Thanks Very much for all the information!

Bruno

The final result: the Type-Szero stereo delete plate installed (perfect color match with my center console):

That looks so neat - glad to have contributed a tiny bit of help to you. Hope it wasn't too expensive!
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

I visited route Ks in October, the low km s zero in yellow was just under 20m yen so with shipping, import duty and vat you will pay about £148k depending on the exact exchange rate. It was like new though and one of only 20 made I believe, it looks to be sold now.
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

Thanks for your help!

final price was ~£120 (part + shipping + customs)... so a bit expensive for such a small and simple part... but for me it was the way to go! I'm very happy with the final OEM look!

I've removed 9,3 kg from the car (full stereo delete + antena) and can brag about having an unicorn part on my NSX!

here is a picture of it 9,3 kg lighter than before :

Quote Originally Posted by NZNick View Post
    That looks so neat - glad to have contributed a tiny bit of help to you. Hope it wasn't too expensive!

what did u do with the hole for the antenna, id love to get rid of it and the holes for the door key locks and headlight washers...?

I used Honda # 82871-671-000 as filler for antenna hole (rubber part with perfect fit):

Quote Originally Posted by unclebob View Post
    what did u do with the hole for the antenna, id love to get rid of it and the holes for the door key locks and headlight washers...?
    Last edited by bbvnsx; 24-12-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast