Anyone come across DSAutomotives in Aylesbury before (website below).

Every time I drive by they seem to have some nice cars (no NSX's though) Lots of Skylines, GTR's, Evos and some Porkers etc seem to go there for repair/ maintenance/ service. Or should I stick by my local Honda dealership? (Aylesbury Honda). Or is there somewhere else in the Bucks area I should be going. I get my NSX in the next week or so and will be going to Kaz for one of his 150 point checks almost immediately but he warns me that I may want to have it serviced elsewhere due to his workload. I want to get the cam belt dome asap

Spoke to my local Honda dealership and they didnt fill me with confidence stating that there are only 4 authorised NSX service centres in the UK....Glasgow, Edinburgh, Southampton and Chiswick.....and that they hadn't handled one for years but then said they could service it themselves???? I have also seen several "not good" feedback about Honda Chiswick on this site so I am looking to find someone local(ish) who can look after by NSX for me as I dont want to be schlepping all over the country

Thoughts/ Recommendations?

www.dsautomotives.co.uk