Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R11 NSX - New owner

1. Default

Would love to be able to give you an answer...as per previous thread, had an incident with a deer and in order to fix, the door card was removed. When it was put back, problem had disappeared...no idea why. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by hazman View Post
    Would love to be able to give you an answer...as per previous thread, had an incident with a deer and in order to fix, the door card was removed. When it was put back, problem had disappeared...no idea why. Sorry.
    If your door card was removed, then that means your interior door handle had to come off too. You're door handle has the manual button to lock/unlock on it, and in order to fully remove the door card, you disconnect the button just behind the interior door handle.

Maybe in some way, by disconnecting the button and then reconnecting, it has helped with the issue. Can't reall say I sure?

BUT! A very simple cost affective test to try, would be to do the above. Disconnect the button on driver and passenger side too, then lock/unlock the car via your remote and see if what happens!

I would also leave the windows down just for the added safety the car doesn't lock itself out etc, don't think that's possible anyway, but better to keep yourself covered, or you could just sit in the car and press the remote and see if the issue continues or has disappeared.

If it has disappeared then start by connecting the buttons back up, one at a time while testing and see how you get on. While your there, may be worth looking at the condition of the connectors themselves, making sure the pins etc are all nice and clean. Wouldn't be uncommon for the weather sheet behind the card to perish and rip and let moisture in.

Always worth a try, will cost nothing other than your time to have a check.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna88 View Post
    Hi I just came across this thread when looking for pictures of Ary's ZD exhaust but I read this about the unlocking problem and I have this too. Did you find a solution to this Hazman?
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Sorry hazman and Sudesh, only just seen this reply I'll give it a go! Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123