Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark's NSX

Default Mark's NSX

Just noticed it on PH

http://pistonheads.com/sales/3793625.htm

best of luck with the sale Mark, i remember you were not sure to sell or not a few months ago.
    "If in doubt, flat out"

The late great Colin McRae

My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44883793@N05/

JEEPERS if i had 55k i would be over this like a RASH!

AMAZING car ... cannot believe you are selling that car is immaculate.

I REALLY REALLY WANT that ... an NSX in black ... got to be the coolest there is

lucky potential owner for sure ... PLEASE someone keep this car in the UK
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Amazing motor and not often you see the real late cars come up.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Wow, good price. Is this the future of facelift prices? I was thinking there were more black cars. But I can only think of three facelifts; two coupes and a targa. I guess there weren't many pre facelifts in that colour either. Anyone hazard a guess? I'm thinking maybe another three. So all in all a very rare colour.
    Anyway, I will be watching keenly to see how quickly it sells.

Cheers,

James.

Now removed from PH? A change of mind/heart?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Now removed from PH? A change of mind/heart?
    Maybe it's sold!

7. Default

Contemplating selling mine once it's been serviced... Was thinking of putting 3 years warranty on it and listing for 65. It has rrp over 10k of additional parts which is want to sell with it... I know they'd be worth less than rrp but it saves someone a lot of hassle if they like R bits!

I would have liked to see marks priced higher, nobody has tested tge water at a higher price and I'm sure people will pay strongly for the right car, it's not like they have to factor depreciation into the cost!!

People's comments certainly suffer this is too cheap!

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

What you tend to find with the NA2's is there are not many high mileage cars out there (40k miles +) and they do not come for sale often so are these cars difficult to value due to the rarity and individuality ?? I remember around 3 years ago NA2's were on PH for around 35-40k with around 25k miles, i guess that is not the case anymore and these cars are on the up.
    "If in doubt, flat out"

The late great Colin McRae

My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44883793@N05/

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post
    Contemplating selling mine once it's been serviced... Was thinking of putting 3 years warranty on it and listing for 65. It has rrp over 10k of additional parts which is want to sell with it...
    FWIW, if I were considering selling mine (I'm certainly not), I'd be inclined to put it up for £49K.

Mani
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

NA2's are from 1997, 3.2L 6-speed, onwards. It's not just the facelift car as Marky is/was(?) selling. The pop-ups are still NA2

Quote Originally Posted by NSX-FAN View Post
    What you tend to find with the NA2's is there are not many high mileage cars out there (40k miles +) and they do not come for sale often so are these cars difficult to value due to the rarity and individuality ?? I remember around 3 years ago NA2's were on PH for around 35-40k with around 25k miles, i guess that is not the case anymore and these cars are on the up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast