Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark's NSX

If it sold for anywhere near the asking price then I think he got a very good price for it. Considering the interior is not original that would of put me off from purchasing it (preferred the tan look personally), but I suppose you can't be choosey if you want a late black model.
    91 Honda Nsx
    90 VW Golf 16v (Track Hack)

2. Default

Or "If it sold"

Maybe Mark is the new Rocco? Remember him....should I sell, shouldn't I? Pause..... Should I keep my car or selling it Pause...... I prefer my upside down pram Cab Porsche.... Anyway goodluck if he sells it it will be a good price. Mind you I think he paid quite a lot for it and then spent a few bob on some pricey parts....

harsh!

be interested to see if the parts become available ... if so could be interested in some

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Maybe Mark is the new Rocco? Remember him....should I sell, shouldn't I? Pause..... Should I keep my car or selling it Pause...... I prefer my upside down pram Cab Porsche.... Anyway goodluck if he sells it it will be a good price. Mind you I think he paid quite a lot for it and then spent a few bob on some pricey parts....
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Maybe I'm just useless at conveying my silly sense of childish humour...... It's a joke in my head but maybe it doesn't comeover that way in a quick type....it's all meant in jest.....

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    harsh!

be interested to see if the parts become available ... if so could be interested in some

But fair!

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    harsh!

Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

On a serious note. Do we have any idea what our cars are actually worth these days? If a black 2005 car with 32k miles is worth IRO £55K. Then what do I advertise my late 04 with 25K miles for? I guess it's impossible to come up with definitive prices. But with so few cars perhaps we should try.
    I notice certain models of car have jumped remarkably lately. TVR Sagaris have increased £10-15K in the last twelve months, which seems out of the blue?

Cheers,

James.

About the same, I'd imagine.

Whether either of them actually SELL at such a price is another matter.

Bit like the current property market, in many respects.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

NB my ... was not disagreeing with u

gosh remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Maybe I'm just useless at conveying my silly sense of childish humour...... It's a joke in my head but maybe it doesn't comeover that way in a quick type....it's all meant in jest.....
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    On a serious note. Do we have any idea what our cars are actually worth these days? If a black 2005 car with 32k miles is worth IRO £55K. Then what do I advertise my late 04 with 25K miles for? I guess it's impossible to come up with definitive prices. But with so few cars perhaps we should try.
    I notice certain models of car have jumped remarkably lately. TVR Sagaris have increased £10-15K in the last twelve months, which seems out of the blue?

Cheers,

James.
    James to compare te Sagaris with the NSX is apple and oranges. The TVR is gone and the Saaris ( speed twelve excepted ) is the culmination of TVRs efforts.

I guess what I mean there are cheap NSX and there are not cheap Sagaris. Well that is unless one considers cat D cars. Which brings about the awkward position one sometimes faces when owners of some NSX rant an rave about their cars and one knows the past is less than perfect.

For the record I am not talking about your car, I know it and is a great car that if I was in the market would seriously consider it.

Any future NSX buyer do not pm me about info about to anyone's car including my old cars ymmv etc.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast