Thread: NA1 Series II ABS System complete with ABS ECU

Post NA1 Series II ABS System complete with ABS ECU

Folks

I have for sale my old ABS system (modulator/accumulator) and ECU from my 94 NA1 NSX JDM spec

System has cover 60k miles

just recently removed from my car due to ABS upgrade.

This system has been looked after Sudesh on his NSX Refresh program, so any tech questions best giving him a shout on here.

From what I understand and obvisouly with driving there are NO apparent issues with this system.

Have no idea on price but based on Prime classifieds etc I would think £425 ono would be a safe bet to start of with - includes the ECU

Price is obviously negotiable

Obviosuly buyer will have to pay postage or is welcome to collect of course

will get up pics if interested ... as most will know what to expect anyway

thanks
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

bump

£300 plus postage

if u need pics pm me
    Last edited by nobby; 13-04-2012 at 09:21 PM.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

NB to member jonathanolney ... your PM inbox is full, tried to send you a response to your last email.

Please clear so i can resend

Provisionally sold ...

The items are now SOLD!