Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Explosive engine?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo-Joe View Post
    I had some time off before my new contract starts so I thought i'd have a stab at finding the error codes. I lifted the carpet back and removed the metal sub guard and discovered:

1) I have no subwoofer! Bugger.

2) I cannot for the life of me find the diagnostic cable, I searched all in there and it's either no longer present or it has been tucked into the center console / driver side of the dash. Wow - that's irritating.
    Not to give it to grand a name "diagnostic plug" you know it's just a light blue two position socket you are looking for yes? Known as the SCS plug.

Pic quickly taken off NSXPrime...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brakewiring.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	10988  
    Last edited by Hagasan; 27-02-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Yep no blue plugs!

The area has obviously been messed about with so I guess the previous owner could have tucked it away in the wrong place.

Yep no blue plugs!

The area has obviously been messed about with so I guess the previous owner could have tucked it away in the wrong place.
    I couldn't find mine to start with but it will be there......here's another photo if it helps

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shorted_sc_connector.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	10989
    Mathieu

1996 NSX-T Manual ex Honda press car
    2014 Jaguar F Type coupe 340 LHD (Now sold)
    1996 MG RV8...only 14K miles
    1977 Ronart W152 S6....sounds like half a spitfire!
    1966 Ford Mustang Coupe GT K code
    1963 Volvo P1800S...immaculate in black/red

Hi Mathieu,

Looks like you are back on the road now. Did all go well with MOT and work you wanted doing.

Kingsley

Blog Entries

Yep no blue plugs!

Hi, Tokyo-Joe.
    I may have already forwarded this link through our previous email exchanges but please refer to the following link for reading the error code.

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...5855#post85855

In the past, I saw several NSX with its Blue connector tacked away behind the glove box or the side fuse panel so you may want to remove the glove box to get better view.

Even if you couldn't find the Blue 2pin connector, it’s not the end of the world.
    Bit annoying but you can always access it from several controller connectors such as the one at the ECU, TCS, ABS, EPS, AT.

Kaz

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910