Thread: Does anyone have contact details for dealer principal @ Chiswick or Nortonwaygroup?

1. Default Does anyone have contact details for dealer principal @ Chiswick or Nortonwaygroup?

Not going into details for obvious reasons by I want to raise the profile of an issue I'm not happy is being given the gravity it deserves. I think a polite email cc'd to the Dealer Principal or group CEO might help move things along, so I was wondering if any of you guys might have a contact I could email or call? Feel free to PM of course..... Much appreciated chaps!

Quote Originally Posted by trackdemon View Post
    Not going into details for obvious reasons by I want to raise the profile of an issue I'm not happy is being given the gravity it deserves. I think a polite email cc'd to the Dealer Principal or group CEO might help move things along, so I was wondering if any of you guys might have a contact I could email or call? Feel free to PM of course..... Much appreciated chaps!
    Does this page help?

http://www.chiswickhonda.co.uk/about-us.aspx

There are google references to David Grainger as the DP....

3. Default

Yep I found that info too, was hoping to confirm with someone who might have definite details.... cheers anyway!

4. Default

Phone them - say you have some information for the dealer principle and can they confirm his/her name to make sure it goes to the correct person !
    Mike

Hi Steve,

Contact Noel (Watson) or Paul (NSX2000) as they both have late cars purchased and serviced by Chiswick, most likely people to be able to confimr contact info ...

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hi Steve,

Contact Noel (Watson) or Paul (NSX2000) as they both have late cars purchased and serviced by Chiswick, most likely people to be able to confimr contact info ...

regards, Paul

I'm not sure if Paul will have better info, but my contact with Chiswick was mainly with Ivan, and he unfortunately left soon after I bought the car.

http://www.levelbusiness.com/doc/company/uk/00730865

Second that David Grainger would be best person go get in touch with.

7. Default

Thanks guys, have managed to get David's email address so will be sending a carefully worded but terse email in the morning....