Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Looking for an NSX to buy in the UK

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by john rh View Post
    i have, i have already sent them to geoff, let me know address to send.
    umran9@yahoo.com

11,000 from new!

Disgraceful. I don't feel so guilty for totally underusing mine, now.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

i still feel bad.....my 1996 has only done 10,000 miles....but I am going to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by bernev View Post
    i still feel bad.....my 1996 has only done 10,000 miles....but I am going to keep it.
    That's 666.666 recurring miles per year according to my calculations.....do you enjoy driving it......is it sitting in your living room with Kandinsky originals?
    Mathieu

1996 NSX-T Manual ex Honda press car
    2014 Jaguar F Type coupe 340 LHD (Now sold)
    1996 MG RV8...only 14K miles
    1977 Ronart W152 S6....sounds like half a spitfire!
    1966 Ford Mustang Coupe GT K code
    1963 Volvo P1800S...immaculate in black/red

My god has anyone got an NSX with less than 10,000 miles on the clock (first time around)?

6. Default

We certainly know of one sub 2000 miler here in the uk,

Hi John, I'm also in the market for an NSX, could you send me pictures you currently have of the car as soon as possible as I'm looking to buy one this month
    swhatley82@hotmail.com

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John RH View Post
    I have a 1992 NSX which I have owned from new, bought from Windmill Hill Motors in Swindon the year after the NSX was launched at the Motor Show. It has done 11,000 miles, has been garaged for the whole time and is immaculate. I have agreed cherished insurance valuation of £27,500, which gives an idea of the minimum value at which I would be prepared to part with this most cherished of my posessions. I leave that thought with you.
    Hi John, Do you still have this NSX, I would be interested at £27,500 if the car is mint. email jon@xtreme-uk.net or call 01384 880680

Thanks

Jon Kirkham

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345