Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an NSX to buy in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by m666 edd View Post
    I'm not too far as I'm near Exeter.

I say not too far but everywhere is far apart down here
    Exeters a good drive from me I have been to the Kt car show there a couple of times. When I find my car perhaps I'll drive down for a coffee and a chat
    Kind Regards

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Thanks, I am so pleased I joined the forum to start my search. Once I do find the right car I hope I can find some other owners locally as I live in Poole in Dorset and rarely see NSX's in this area
    Hi Scott

I'm based just outside Christchurch and frequently drive my Blue facelift around the New Forest area. There's another member (indi pearl) with a yellow car who I keep running into in my travels around the area as well

Cheers, Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    There's is an "old boy" called Jim down your neck of the woods, well Christcurch area. He has a red NA1 NSX with some rubbing strips down the side. We haven't heard from him in a long time and he was frequenting hospital. A positive sighting of him in his would be good news...
    I haven't spoken to him, but I sometimes spot an pop-up red NSX driving around Christchurch. Last sighting was about 3 months ago...

It's good to hear that I will have other owners nearby once I find a car of course

m666 edd Guest

Exeters a good drive from me I have been to the Kt car show there a couple of times. When I find my car perhaps I'll drive down for a coffee and a chat
    Kind Regards

Scott
    I used to quite often drive to Southampton and or just past Portsmouth and always thoroughly enjoyed the drive. Some fun roads along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by m666 edd View Post
    I used to quite often drive to Southampton and or just past Portsmouth and always thoroughly enjoyed the drive. Some fun roads along the way.
    Try one o the Goodwood Breakfast clubs one Sunday, it's an early start but another 30 minutes on from Portsmouth and worth the effort. I think Supcar Sunday is March and they have so many great cars whats more its free!

Try one o the Goodwood Breakfast clubs one Sunday, it's an early start but another 30 minutes on from Portsmouth and worth the effort. I think Supcar Sunday is March and they have so many great cars whats more its free!

Super Car Sunday is May 6th this year.

EDIT: Posted all Goodwood BC dates in the 2012 Events section.
    Last edited by NSXGB; 13-01-2012 at 10:28 AM.

Later than I thought but wrth the drive

Later than I thought but wrth the drive
    Agreed.

You get to see some great cars.

And the occasional Bugatti
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Y1__20080601_1105.JPG   Y1__20080601_1173.JPG  
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My_Car_at_Goodwood[1].jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	10869 Absolutely this was my old CAV GT40 when we took it 3 years ago (please note we are passing a Ferrari marquee for those of you that know the history of the 60's at LeMans

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast