Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for an NSX to buy in the UK

1. Default Looking for an NSX to buy in the UK

I am currently looking to buy an NSX in the UK. There are not many in the classifieds. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find a good example, or indeed, have one for sale!

Time of year might also be against you at the moment but there are never too many in the classifieds anyway.
    Which model are you looking for?
    Might be worth putting an ad in the Wanted section of this site with your preferences....

EDIT: Here's another site with a tempting auto if that's what you are loooking for: http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/list/501/nsx/
    Last edited by NSXGB; 04-01-2012 at 06:44 PM.

3. Default

My car is for sale but not advertised yet as I've got a few more bits to do to it in terms of pre-sale work (its had new brakes, tyres, exhaust flexi pipe, new battery clamp fabricated amongst other bits & pieces). Its a 1995 UK car, red/black manual with just over 70k and I've owned for last 8.5 years. Not using much nowadays so should go to a new home where she will be out and about again - these cars soak up mileage so it deserves to be used!!

Hi trackdemon
    I am looking for a manual car and would be interested in your car when you are ready to sell

5. Default

I'll give you a shout once I've put her back no the road Scott, she's SORN at the moment. Looking to shift it by April (insurance renewal time) but not a major problem when it goes - just means I have more time to enjoy her! ;-)

Thats great I am in the market to buy now so if you can e mail me any pics and a price you have in mind it would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Thats great I am in the market to buy now so if you can e mail me any pics and a price you have in mind it would be appreciated
    I'm pretty sure Steve will have a picture or two or 2,000 Someone will get a great car there.

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
    I'm pretty sure Steve will have a picture or two or 2,000 Someone will get a great car there.

Cheers

Mark
    I have a few But I've still not got around to a 'proper' shoot with her! I'm hoping to get access to a studio to get some experience, and she#ll make the perfect subject imo!

The old "Cobbers children" scenario ehh, your own offspring are the last one to get your expert services

I'll blow your trumpet for you, I particularly like the in motion red GT3 in the pitlane ... http://www.stevehallphotography.net/

Cheers

Mark
    Last edited by markc; 06-01-2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Added link
    The older I get, the faster I was

Wow nice pics, must be one hell of an iphone!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast