Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Contributions to support the website

Have paid via Paypal

Mike and Co..... can you confirm as the receiving Paypal address was Kevins.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Renewed , payment made through bank transfer.

Blog Entries

Just a reminder to everyone.

Please read the rather annoying big yellow Notice at the top of this page. Everyone should read regardless of the purpose of visiting this site.
    It was on purposely made big.

If you are thinking of joining/renewing the membership of The Honda NSX Owners Club (THNOC, the Club) now or at some point this year, please do not make payment to Platinum contribution using PayPal.

You need the Club membership to be covered by the PLI for the Club events or to access the Club code/password for the purchase of Club tickets.
    The event organisers and the Club will check each ticket application against the Club member list for PLI purpose so please make sure to join the Club before attending the Club events.
    You can find further info and payment method (Club bank account) through the above Notice.

Thank you.

Hi,

i just contributed again

Thank you all,
    Nuno

Kaaaaccccchiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnng!!

Another year sorted.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

To whom it may concern, I’ve paid my £25 today, please send me my free goodie bag.

well i did all the online banking bit, hit the transfer money button, and the bank site declared 'The connection was reset.' and hasn't worked since.. i fear the club account has killed the website

edit.... appears it's compatibility with 'chrome' has gone pop.... £25 sent thru, do i get a goody bag too??
    Last edited by britlude; 31-12-2017 at 10:49 AM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Hi,

just sent 20€..... there was no option of 25.... are there different options for each member ?!

Thanks,
    Nuno

Renewed as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnhuZ View Post
    Hi,

just sent 20€..... there was no option of 25.... are there different options for each member ?!

Thanks,
    Nuno
    Hi, all.
    As same as previous year, just a reminder of the small print (and probably most of the time ignored….) that will be displayed at the time of making Platinum contribution and the Notice at the top of this page as well as the previous post #193 above……

Please note that making Platinum contribution using the Forum PayPal system won't automatically renew the Club membership.
    They are two different things.

The Platinum contribution can be GBP10, EUR10, GBP20 or EUR20 and will force you to use the Forum PayPal system (you can use the card payment even if you don't have PayPal account).

The 2018 Club fee is GBP25 (GBP15 for the Club membership, GBP10 for the Forum Platinum contribution) and you must pay into the Club Bank account.

Account info is on the homepage of the nsxcb site and the link is as follows; http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/content.php?8...lub-membership

At the time of setting up the Club, we discussed about making single payment method for both the Club and the Forum to prevent the confusion that Nuno mentioned above but from authority regulation point of view, it was decided to separate the payment method on purposely.

Something to be re-visited in the AGM related to the Club website feature, I guess.

Thank you for your understanding on this.

Kaz

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast