Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Contributions to support the website

As this mainly involves me, I guess I had better say something.

BrownBear is correct. The website costs are £150 per year. Also I have received over that figure, I think somewhere near £270 for 2005. So it could be considered that the costs are covered, but I have actually had an NSXCB web presence for over 5 years, it was only when the move from the Yahoo groups to here, the web gained popularity, and I only started the PayPal thing last year.

So this does leave a question of what to do with extra money. Answers on a postcard please.

I did intend to keep a 'progress report' on the funds as suggested, but haven't got round to it. I am also concerned that I do not seem to be taking money for a 'club' and making a personal fortune from it. I shall produce a 2005 report though soon.

Due to the unique way this club was started and funded, there is no single person or committee that runs it, and no formal fees.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Hi Kevin,

I don't think that given the great job you and the others have done founding this site, and the hassle such as sorting out that Turkish hack straight after your holiday, anyone would begrudge you having a couple of laps round Spa next year on the surplus! Having said that I am only speaking for myself...and I guess my meagre contributions wouldn't even pay for one lap of fuel!

Matt.
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Just sent paypal for £ 15 pounds.

Cheers Kevin for running this site for us.

BTW I am really embarassed, about not having had the time yet to see you about purchasing the harness bar.

Cheers

AR

Sent some money via paypal but no golden star......obviously I'm going out to kill myself

Only kidding, there's some good TV on tonight.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Now I know who sent the dosh, I'll do the upgrade!

Could people please add a comment when using Paypal, to say what your online name is please.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Default Support for the Site

Just in case you're wondering who it was, i also sent a Tenner last week, via paypal.

Good work on the site, it's blardy useful and is well worth the funds.

Cheers

Flinty
    2003 BMW M3 CSL
    2004 BMW 330dSport Auto

Default Please sirrrr

Do i get a Gold Star now please Sir ?

:wink:
    2003 BMW M3 CSL
    2004 BMW 330dSport Auto

Speaking of 'seeing stars' could I have one too??? (I've not been sarcastic on here for a whole 72 hours.... and surely that combined with the paypal donation is enough to secure one??) :lol:

~Phil.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

10. Default

I sent you over an "ayrton" (seemed appropriate!) last week - think my paypal name is also lankstarr... can you star me up as well please
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast