Thread: Contributions to support the website

1. Default

Did my part,

cheers,

Mike
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

just got my notice about my m'ship expiry ... happy to pay it and contribute to the site but the last line of the email is a bit off, considering the number of freeloaders on here ... I quote "If you do not extend your subscripton access will be removed"

What is that all about?

Surely a bit unfair to those of us that have contributed and then be told you will have access removed?

Somebody needs to re-write this ... unless of course policy has changed?!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Don't be offended, I believe that is probably just the standard wording within VBulletin for subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    just got my notice about my m'ship expiry ... happy to pay it and contribute to the site but the last line of the email is a bit off, considering the number of freeloaders on here ... I quote "If you do not extend your subscripton access will be removed"

What is that all about?

Surely a bit unfair to those of us that have contributed and then be told you will have access removed?

Somebody needs to re-write this ... unless of course policy has changed?!
    Must be just you Andrew...

i got a message saying it would be a pleasure for my consideration to renew with immense benefit to the forum and my contribution is highly regarded. ;-)

SS
    Last edited by Silver Surfer; 20-05-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Not actually offended by it, just raised the point that it does not make sense, but also appreciate that it could be part of a template ...

bottom line it should be removed (excuse pun)

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Don't be offended, I believe that is probably just the standard wording within VBulletin for subscriptions.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

YEEOOW!

classic ... Enjoyed this

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Must be just you Andrew...

i got a message saying it would a pleasure for my consideration to renew with immense benefit to the forum and my contribution is highly regarded. ;-)

SS

Andrew,

the reference is with regard to your Platinum status not general access, i.e. pm volumes. Thanx for the continuing support.

rgds, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    YEEOOW!

classic ... Enjoyed this

Fun Fun Fun......check post 57-58 on the thread.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Hi Paul,

that is my point ... as a platinum member I choose to pay to support the site and will continue to do so as its a great place to gather and share information. However if I have NOT signed in an contributed to the site I would be able to continue on using the site as many of the non platinum members too!

Sorry, I really dont mean to go on about this ... tbh i just looked at it and pretty much knew it was some form of template. All I am saying is, that the last line in the email is incorrect and should be editied or removed for us paying members or edited to say failure in payment will result in you losing your palinum status on the site or something to that effect.

I have said my piece, happy to get a message like SS does!

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Andrew,

the reference is with regard to your Platinum status not general access, i.e. pm volumes. Thanx for the continuing support.

rgds, Paul

hi all, I'm a wee bit later than normal, but that's my dues paid for another year

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast