Apologies if this is already answered elsewhere, but it didn't leap out at me on a quick look, so I suspect there are users of the site that perhaps are not aware..... :idea:
(I know it is a link off the main site - but for those who leap straight into the forum without mooching around first...)

This site is run by an enthusiast who picks up the bills.

If you contribute to these costs, you get a nice ickle star next to your name and are "Gold Member" 8)

If you are a regular user, it would be nice for you to send something (great or small - all appreciated).

Now for my question ..... I believe it was back in May last year when I sent some dosh. I will send some more this year as I know web costs are every year not just a one off 'set-up' cost. Would it be worthwhile showing somewhere whether the donations are meeting expenditure or if we are a long way short? No need for absolute figures, a bar chart with Expenditure/Income that shows if red (expenditure higher) or green (income higher) would suffice - just so if it has slipped into Red, we would all know we had best reach for our cheque books.

If all okay and you feel unrequired - no worries, just ignore me. :lol: