Hi Sam et al,

I don't think the figure on the 'Friends of NSXCB' has been updated for quite some time - it's one of those ideas which we didn't get round to finding a nice, non guilt-inducing way of implementing. (by 'we', I mean Kevin, obviously).

So, while I'm sure Kevin wouldn't refuse further donations, the following should be bourne in mind

• There's more than £115 available for club use
    We've covered this year's Website charges (AFAIK - jump in, Kev, if I'm wrong! )
    We don't have a great deal of expenditure other than the site - surpluses are kept in trust at the moment, as we're not very 'active' events wise and they're the things that eat up the cash
    Members of the club are (or should be) considered equal. whether they've donated or not (except for the little stars, which give you access to the secret area of the site, listing half price servicing/parts and free tyres :wink: )

Obviously, with a larger fund we could invest in some 'club gear' or something if there's interest, but for now I'm concerned that people give based on the real needs of the club, and the figure on the Friends page is wrong.

I'm not saying 'don't contribute', but want to make sure everyone does so with the benefit of transparency.

Regards
Joe