Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX badge tipped to reappear at Detroit motor show

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Looking at Tues 13th, there and back same day. £73.98 inc booking fee. 06.10 outbound, 18:45 inbound.
    Looks like outbound that day is all gone from Luton. First flight out is 14.45. Just though if a few of us were going then it might have been worth a "group" trip...at least for some eats and a beer later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Looks like outbound that day is all gone from Luton. First flight out is 14.45. Just though if a few of us were going then it might have been worth a "group" trip...at least for some eats and a beer later on.
    I'm available Tues, Wed &Thurs that week...Although it gets more expensive later in the week too...
    Last edited by NSXGB; 12-01-2012 at 10:59 AM.

I'm available Tues, Wed &Thurs that week...Although it gets more expensive later in the week too...
    Finish nights Thurs morning...not ideal. You about the Friday or is that your first dayshift? It's the cheapest that day from Luton of all the days actually!

Finish nights Thurs morning...not ideal. You about the Friday or is that your first dayshift? It's the cheapest that day from Luton of all the days actually!
    ....Yes, that Friday will be one of my very last dayshifts ever....maybe!! The Friday from Gatwick was £59 outbound only!

....Yes, that Friday will be one of my very last dayshifts ever....maybe!! The Friday from Gatwick was £59 outbound only!
    Oh well.. not to you shifts but aligning flights! Hopefully something positive will come out of your work situ.... Hope you enjoy if you do go...

Oh well.. not to you shifts but aligning flights! Hopefully something positive will come out of your work situ.... Hope you enjoy if you do go...
    Yes, Tuesday is the cheapest day with EJ. I would take some holiday other wise.
    Just out of interest, I clicked to 'show the Flexi Fares'....Crazy prices, it would have been cheaper to go to the Detroit Motor Show!

That'll be OK - doesn't sound like you need to come back Simon...................
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    This space age concept doesn't quite light my fire...shame...maybe I am too conservative....whereas the Esprit...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lotus-esprit-2013-11.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	10865

Now I can see some connection in style from our current model to this...shame it's not made by Honda.

SS
    I dont see NSX, I see 458 in profile which is not surprising as they are from the same pen ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by NSX 2000 View Post
    I was thinking of driving.
    Hmm, Geneve Motor Show. Guess I could go see this, but of a trek though, about 40mins drive away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by NSX 2000 View Post
    Below is the reply I got from my Honda contact.

Hi Paul - great tohear from you, and I'm pleased to know that there are lots of excited owners inNSXCB - I'm excited too!

At this time, thestage belongs to Acura - the NSX Concept launch in Detroit was central to theirNew Product Strategy for North America, and it's been great to see it reportedas the 'star of the show'. However, there is a clear commitment that this carwill be sold as a Honda in other countries. We don't have any specific detailson plans for Europe just yet, and it's not something I'm currently involvedwith, but I'll make sure that your name is on top of the enquiry list! We'll beshowing the Honda NSX Concept at Geneva in March, I believe, and, as with Acurain the US, it signals the start of an exciting new product roll-out in Europe(Civic, CR-V, Accord, 'Type R', plus a few little surprises...)

When I learned thatAcura were going to use the 'NSX Concept' name, I knew that it was going to besomething special - mid-engined, light weight, amazing driving experience - andthe SH-AWD + Hybrid capability really provides a recipe worthy of the name. AsMr Ito was heavily involved in the original NSX, he wouldn't want to use thename on something unworthy of the moniker (it's massively revered inside Hondaas well as by its legions of fans around the world) - I'm sure there'll beplenty of debate about the suitability of any successor to wear that badge, soI see the deliberate use of the NSX tag as a clear and bold statement ofintent. No pressure, then.

Anyway, we'replanning for a happier new year in 2012, and it's great to start with some goodnews. Look forward to keeping in touchas more information emerges.

Kind regards,

Associate Sales andMarketing Support Manager

So who wants to come to the Geneva car show with me?

http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/pratique...-hours-0-25321

Paul

Thanks Paul. I'll bombard Honda UK with some emails and see if I can get on some sort of list as well!

Cheers

Robin
    1991 Red/Black manual NSX 5 53,000 miles.
    2016 BAC Mono 7,000 miles (just mind blowing, how is it road legal?)

Daily driver 2005 Porsche 997.1 C2S manual (Peak 911 IMHO)

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast