Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: JAPFEST 2012 Castle Combe 12th MAy

Default JAPFEST 2012 Castle Combe 12th MAy

Hi Guy,s
    started a new post now we have a 2012 Events thread on the Forum
    I will post information on ticket price, buying tickets etc as soon as I have more information.
    In the meantime put the date in your diary and if you need an overnight hotel for the 11th
    the Premier Inn at Chipenham (SN14 6UZ)is close to Castle Combe
    Please add names to the list below
    Chris B N
    Sigilobaphom
    Senninha
    Tokyo Joe
    Andy 328

Cheers Chris

m666 edd Guest

I shall be there - m666 edd

I'll be there, thanks for organising Chris

Chris B N
    Sigilobaphom
    Senninha
    Tokyo Joe
    Andy 328
    m666 edd
    Geraint
    Purple '95 manual targa

I will be there,

Chris B N
    Sigilobaphom
    Senninha
    Tokyo Joe
    Andy 328
    m666 edd
    Geraint
    214NSX

I will be there,

Chris B N
    Sigilobaphom
    Senninha
    Tokyo Joe
    Andy 328
    m666 edd
    Geraint
    214NSX
    Lotusolly

As this event still seems to be the biggest annual gathering of NSXCB and as Chris has picked up the event for early organisation, I wondered how many people would be interested in attending an event after the show?

With enough notice and interest we could book a venue with sufficient bedrooms and a function room for maybe a dinner and entertainment, or if anybody else has any suggestions?

I know Paul started by bringing a social event into the club earlier this year with the inaugral NSXCB dinner,(which unfortunatly I couldn't make) but just wondered if this is something the club members are interested in or is the preference to stay with the cliched anorack style car club?

Olly
    Last edited by lotusolly; 15-11-2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

m666 edd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lotusolly View Post
    As this event still seems to be the biggest annual gathering of NSXCB and as Chris has picked up the event for early organisation, I wondered how many people would be interested in attending an event after the show?

With enough notice and interest we could book a venue with sufficient bedrooms and a function room for maybe a dinner and entertainment, or if anybody else has any suggestions?

I know Paul started by bringing a social event into the club earlier this year with the inaugral NSXCB dinner,(which unfortunatly I couldn't make) but just wondered if this is something the club members are interested in or is the preference to stay with the cliched anorack style car club?

Olly
    This is a good idea as with Japfest you want to have a look around and watch some track action as well as talk to people but it's a lot to do whilst there.

sounds a good plan to me
    Chris

9. Default

Chris B N
    Sigilobaphom
    Senninha
    Tokyo Joe
    Andy 328
    m666 edd
    Geraint
    214NSX
    Lotusolly charlie:one

If you fancy something afterwards then I should be able to help suggest venues and organise.
    Afterall.......I am local, for now
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast