Thread: "Honda NSX Wanted" ad. in Classic & Sportscar.

Default "Honda NSX Wanted" ad. in Classic & Sportscar.

Just browsing the classifieds in this months Classic & Sportscar mag. and I noticed a wanted ad: Honda NSX wanted any year and model. Must be right hand drive. Contact http://www.michaelwisecars.co.uk/
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

I think there another wanted Ad somewhere by McQuirk or something like that? Think they specialize
    in CSL, RS4 etc
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Hi I am also looking for a manual NSX and have the cash waiting for the right car if anyone would rather sell to a private enthusiast rather than a car dealer. Please private message me if you are thinking of selling. Thanks Scott

Default 1996p nsx 25000m

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Hi I am also looking for a manual NSX and have the cash waiting for the right car if anyone would rather sell to a private enthusiast rather than a car dealer. Please private message me if you are thinking of selling. Thanks Scott
    please ring if interested in nsx 1996p 25k for sale 07816676718 thanks

i think scottg got his nsx (his pic)

stick this in the for sale section

Quote Originally Posted by swiftnsx View Post
    please ring if interested in nsx 1996p 25k for sale 07816676718 thanks
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    i think scottg got his nsx (his pic)

stick this in the for sale section
    Thanks I have and it is absolutely superb. I have owned a few toys over the years including a CAV GT40, Superformance Cobra and a factory built Ultima Sports (the best up until now). The NSX is a sensible choice in compared to my previous cars but it is so much more useable, I just love it.