Thread: damaged nsx

Post damaged nsx

"The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Thats the one that was on Pistonheads a few months ago. Its not 1996, its 91 maybe 92 and its a JDM car.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Anyone here end up with that JDM breaker?
    Still looking for some wire harness sections for my USM wiring system to intergrate my headlight washer system and half staff aerial install.
    Also still want to install UKM rear fog light as well if possible at the same time.

Cheers
    nigel

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Anyone here end up with that JDM breaker?
    Still looking for some wire harness sections for my USM wiring system to intergrate my headlight washer system and half staff aerial install.
    Also still want to install UKM rear fog light as well if possible at the same time.

Cheers
    nigel
    It only ended last nite Nigel!

Final price was £5,625, someone may be thinking they go a bargain to repair but by the time that's finished it will be well over £10k, remember this car is NOT 1996, its 1991 maybe at a push 92, based on that its just madness as you can buy "straight" 91/92 autos models in and around £12k+.

If its a breaker then like most, its a long wait to claw in the money you paid and eventually get into profit.

On another note, the wiring loom from JDM wont suit your fog light idea Nigel, JDM has Dual reverse!
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。