Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know this Imola NSX?

ZeeSpeed Guest

Default Does anybody know this Imola NSX?

http://pistonheads.com/sales/3211435.htm

Looks keenly priced however the wing and doors look to be a slight different shade.

Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

3. Default

Hi, it's been a long time since I last posted!

Have you seen this one http://pistonheads.com/sales/3284700.htm

Godinbanks are selling it on my behalf. It's a very good car, totally original as far as I know except the coolant bottle, SOS intake and the SS exhaust. When we priced mine we looked at the other orange one for sale and it just didn't look right...The Godinbanks description is totally accurate.

Cheers,

Matt

That sounds way too cheap Matt!
    I remember that one coming up for sale just after I bought mine 8 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MattS View Post
    Hi, it's been a long time since I last posted!

Have you seen this one http://pistonheads.com/sales/3284700.htm

Godinbanks are selling it on my behalf. It's a very good car, totally original as far as I know except the coolant bottle, SOS intake and the SS exhaust. When we priced mine we looked at the other orange one for sale and it just didn't look right...The Godinbanks description is totally accurate.

Cheers,

Matt
    Great car....will be a bargain bucket for prospective owner.

Hope it goes to an enthusiast but I reckon a trade-dealer will buy it and put it back for sale for £26-28K within a day of purchase.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Can't decide how I feel about this - I bought my NSX from Godin Banks just a couple of weeks ago and thus far it's been absolutely fantastic, but mine is an NA1, 6 years older, and has 10,000 more miles on the clock, and there is just a couple of £k's difference in the price!

If I'd known this one was coming I think it may have been a no brainer, but I didn't and so guess it's just one of those things. Good luck to whoever snaps up what looks like a bargain.
    Last edited by Jammy; 02-10-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Looks like a hell of a bargain for a 3.2 - I agree with SS that this is almost certain to go to a dealer...really hope not though.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Me three.

Quite a provenance too.

Having trouble convincing Karen it's a practical replacement for her EK4 though...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

It's obviously a free market and people can do what they want. But I'm with everyone else on this thread. It's advertised too cheap. Which is at odds with a comprehensive and optimistic advert.
    The only good thing about some traders inflating values is that it does boost the market to a point. Although I think that everything finds its level. The red 96 targa didn't sell for mid thirties for a reason.

Cheers,

James.

I'm in agreement too and think another £3-4K on top is quite realistic, but its up to the seller & people's
    circumstances are not always the same?
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast