Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15hp for £15 is it true???

Quote Originally Posted by X626BLB
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBear
    Timeout guys, please. Cheers
    Swap serious for sensible if you like - or people who vistis the board for the right reasons 100% of the time.

Just to show self-moderation can work...
    Fair point, Matt. No problem at all - hopefully, if you re-read the thread and given the fact that I may have missed the joke, you'll understand my reason for posting...

I have an Arctic Blue Pearl Integra DC5 now - nothing like the NSX, obviously, but still a big grin - especially in the snow (spins up in 3rd - now I'm heading for a tree :shock: )

Cheers
    Joe

I was aware while posting actually...so I totally understood the comment - plus it is anoyying when there is only one thread on the home page to jump straight into, especially when it is such a pointless one.

DC5, sounds nice, I toyed with one of those in track spec actually, drove it twice but at the time I just couldn't justify the different cost between that and my CTR esepcially as my Civic was actually quicker. I really like the overall package in the non-track ITR though - all feels much more modern than the DC2's although they are still probabaly my favourite all time Honda for all out usability and speed :wink:

Anyway, thanks for not hitting us with cyber fines, or whatever the alternatives to a slight knock of heads were!

Matt.
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12