Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aftermarket seats?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	135-3520_IMG.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	10341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	135-3507_IMG.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	10340
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo-Joe View Post
    Do you have any installed pics in your car?

I modified a set of standard NSX seat runners from a trashed pair of seats and then made my own version of a seat slider switch as like everything NSX-R stuff is mortgage money!!

Because of the need to position the Pole Position as low as possible for headroom (the NSX-R seat shell if shaped differently by being flatter on the bottom) I had to position it further back on my home-made side brackets onto the original runners. This is why you can see the motor! I have yet (several years after doing this!!) to make up some covers......
    Last edited by Hagasan; 09-09-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: typo

2. Default

Would recommend a CG Lock for long journeys, as they prevent back pain by forcing your posture. Also do a decent job for track use where harnesses are a step too far.
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Fenn View Post
    Would recommend a CG Lock for long journeys, as they prevent back pain by forcing your posture. Also do a decent job for track use where harnesses are a step too far.
    CG locks are very good, I use in both daily and NSX ....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Thank you for all your feedback guys, I think I will go for the leather pole positions as they look fantastic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12