Thread: Black NSX

Default Black NSX

drove to work today, dry roads, sun was shining and the NSX was a delight. I spent all Sunday in the 993 Turbo and thoroughly enjoyed it, mainly the 430 horses, but getting back into the NSX is always a pleasure. The short shift gearbox is such a delight to use and the way it handles speed bumps is amazing, it really is 'the useable supercar'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSX1.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	10306  
    2005 3.2 litre NSX, Berlina Black

from Gordon Murray: The NSX’s development costs must have been enormous. Everything on it is unique. The chassis, powertrain, even the air conditioning are peerless. That aluminum body was very expensive. The numerous hurdles overcome by the NSX to reach production in areas such as spot welding, corrosion, and repairability make it a monumental work in automotive history.

Car sits so well.... love the black
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Lovely looking car, more photo's please

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo-Joe View Post
    Lovely looking car, more photo's please
    More photos....are you sure? That'll mean starting yet another thread ;-p