Thread: My NSX mini me!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My NSX mini me!!!

Damn, should have put 'picture heavy' in the title! sorry!!!

After all the positive comments about the mini me NSX at Japfest, and subsequent shows, I thought it about time that I did a little write up…

After Japfest, I decided to give the model a good detail, like it should have had originally, had Rosso made it properly! Alas for a 1/12th scale model the level of detail is pretty much that of a cheap 1/24th scale….. This is a shame, as the box artwork shows the wheel brace needed to remove the 5 tiny nuts holding on each wheel, which indeed they do, but that is the extent of the detailing on this large scale kit. Disappointing to say the least, so I decided to give the model some more detail that is fitting for a model of this size!

Here’s the level of detail the model comes with (pics robbed off the interweb)

As you can see, not alot!!!

here’s what I started with, just to add to the mix, the model I got was from America, so only had the LHD option parts…
    Last edited by britlude; 28-07-2011 at 10:38 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....