Thread: Rear end spotted in Guildford!

Default Rear end spotted in Guildford!

Driving back into Surrey Research Park today, then into "our" car park..lol and saw the back end of an NSX!!! A rare sight indeed, as I thought mine was the only one that graced this car park, so I drove up that section of car park (the bit we rent out to another company) and there it was! early red NSX hogging the glory - Seen the plate around a few times so must be localish?

Good to see the car - will keep my eyes open for you

Cheers
    PG

Default That'll be me then

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    Driving back into Surrey Research Park today, then into "our" car park..lol and saw the back end of an NSX!!! A rare sight indeed, as I thought mine was the only one that graced this car park, so I drove up that section of car park (the bit we rent out to another company) and there it was! early red NSX hogging the glory - Seen the plate around a few times so must be localish?

Good to see the car - will keep my eyes open for you

Cheers
    PG

Do you mean near Huxley Road a Red/Black one with an NSX specific plate? That'll be me then! Not quite a daily driver but I use it as much as possible. What colour is yours? I'll look out for it.

Cheers, Robin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Left.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	10433   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Right.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	10434  
    1991 Red/Black manual NSX 5 53,000 miles.
    2016 BAC Mono 7,000 miles (just mind blowing, how is it road legal?)

Daily driver 2005 Porsche 997.1 C2S manual (Peak 911 IMHO)

Good to see some new photos Robin, and still looking absolutely gorgeous too!

One of fave oem spec cars!

Rgds Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara