Thread: Selling my NSX...What's it worth?

1. Default Selling my NSX...What's it worth?

Hello people, I am selling my nsx after owning it for nearly six years. It's a 1994 Red and black manual with 125k.
    I have just spent £2.5k having the bodywork professionally resprayed and paintguarded as the red was fading. The interior has had a refresh with a CF effect dash kit and the seats have been professionally retrimmed in red and black leather. Overall the car is in fantastic condition, everything works as it should, new aircon pump and catchpot fitted so nice and cold, tyres are excellent and the wheels have also been professionally refurbished. It has not got a full history but it has a big file and has been looked after by a local garage ever since I have owned it. The drivers door window regulator has been replaced together with the plastic thingy which is now an aluminium thingy. A tracker is also fitted. It starts on the button and goes great!

So what can I expect to get for it?

Your wisdom would be appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSX 1.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	130.4 KB 
ID:	9943  
    EVERYTHING begins with an E

Current toys:-

Jaguar XF
    Yamaha XS250 x 3
    Yamaha XS400 x 1
    Yamaha XS500 x 1
    Honda 650 Deauville
    CNC Router
    Laser Cutter!

2. Default

Can't give any wisdom on the correct value/price but have to say the car looks great, so should go quickly I would think,good luck with the sale,

Cheers,

Ian

Hi,

A recent example for comparison would be Greyblokes. Red / Black, 93 I think, with 150k and good history like your own was advertised and sold swiftly around the £14.5k mark. If the big service and cambelt / water pump have been done recently, coupled with the refurb work you've kindly completed for the next owner then as a guide, between here and £17k if its ready to go for someone.

HTH, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

The main issue is the British drivers adversity to cars with over 100K even if we all know they are OK.

Paul is about right on the money.

I agree...£17,950 due to the higher mileage....strong selling point is everything potential niggles have been fixed.

GLWS

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

£17 tops Kare if we use yours as a guide.

Yes...but you got to give the man some negotiating leaway.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Haha like when people add 99.99 instead of a hundred.

Hi Guys, yes thats about right, and it sold quite quick at that price. (BTW I'm still lurking!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hi,

A recent example for comparison would be Greyblokes. Red / Black, 93 I think, with 150k and good history like your own was advertised and sold swiftly around the £14.5k mark.

HTH, Paul
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011