Good Morning.

My name is Bernhard and I am from Austria/Vienna. I have a red 92 NA1 with around 235tkm on the counter.

Car drives nicely now after giving it some love it deserved.

First:
It developed a little knocking noise during the last 500km. Before I bought it about 4000km ago everything was checked and the bushings and ball joints were found to be ok. The interesting thing is, I can feel the knocking in the gas pedal. Has anyone ever experienced that?
From the placement of the sway bar I assume it may be the sway bar bushings or the drop links.
Is there an aftermarket option for the bushings and links?

Second:
The water spray for the head lights does not work. When I push the button I can hear the relay in the dashboard clicking but no pump. Are they known to fail?

Third:
The right inner CV joint has a lot of play. I can feel it by hand when twisting it on the lift. Also the car has the typical clunking noise when going back and forth. I have read a lot about that but I could not find any non expensive way to replace that. It seems there is a Legend that has the same inner CV joint but did not find that either. Is it possible to swap the inner tripod rollers from left to right and replace the left one with the aftermarket driveshaft?

Cheers,
Bernhard