Thread: WTB Grand Prix White NSX Manual 1991 or 1992

Default WTB Grand Prix White NSX Manual 1991 or 1992

WTB a Grand Prix White NSX, manual gearbox, year 1991 or 1992

Has to be original color and paint, prefer no mods.

I think I'm right in saying that there are none in this country matching that criteria, you are out of luck.
    Last edited by NSXGB; 27-06-2011 at 11:20 AM. Reason: possibly incorrect info.

Whilst there is no harm in trying, being so specific about the spec. of the NSX you are after is almost certainly going to end in disappointment!
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    Whilst there is no harm in trying, being so specific about the spec. of the NSX you are after is almost certainly going to end in disappointment!
    +1.

Go and view everything within your price range and you never know what you might find. Several guys on NSXCB who are hapily driving NSXs that didn't fit their original shortlist criteria!

If it must be white, you could always go with a wrap....

Best of luck anyways!

5. Default

At that age, in the UK .... I thought only Red, Silver or Black were available.

6. 29-06-2011, 06:22 PM

Reason
    repost

Ok thanks guys!

Good to know... sad

I want one in white... ai When do they start selling them in white for UK?

I dont think there are any early standard NSX's in the UK in OEM white, a few have been sprayed thought.

The only UK pre-facelift NSX that came from the factory in white was written off a few years back, I think it was also a 3.2 car.

After that there are 2 standard facelift NSX's in white and at one time both were owned by the same person and is a member here, not sure if this is case now or not.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    I dont think there are any early standard NSX's in the UK in OEM white, a few have been sprayed thought.

The only UK pre-facelift NSX that came from the factory in white was written off a few years back, I think it was also a 3.2 car.

After that there are 2 standard facelift NSX's in white and at one time both were owned by the same person and is a member here, not sure if this is case now or not.
    There was an Auto for sale which was white...owned by one of the forum member...import though.

Just get any in your budget and wrap it...no biggie!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    There was an Auto for sale which was white...owned by one of the forum member...import though.

Just get any in your budget and wrap it...no biggie!

SS
    Yeah I know Kare, I was referring to UK cars. I cant recall any early UK cars apart from that one with the red interior that was written off.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。