Thread: fast and furious nsx

wallasey wirral, 1.5 miles from liverpool

Default fast and furious nsx

Just saw the latest fast and furious film. There are some nice shots of a lovely black nsx being driven by an equally lovely lady in the first few minutes. Obviously the film is the usual cliched tosh but there are some great cars and fine females in it. the car chases are o.k. but nothing compares to bullit does it!

saw the previous one on sky one nite ... bored to deth and this was on so i sat and totally switched off and viewed ... a black facelifted NSX was in the end scenes driven by a nice bird ... wonder if its the same car usedin the new one????

btw thats all i remember about the film!

Quote Originally Posted by candyman View Post
    Just saw the latest fast and furious film. There are some nice shots of a lovely black nsx being driven by an equally lovely lady in the first few minutes. Obviously the film is the usual cliched tosh but there are some great cars and fine females in it. the car chases are o.k. but nothing compares to bullit does it!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

From memory that NSX belonged to someone on prime, didnt watch the film, looks like the type of show that at end, I would be looking for 2hrs of my life back lol
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

IIRC the car belongs to Vancehu from NSX prime but I could be wrong.

I will say that the last FF movie was really entertaining and the Rock vs Vin Diesel thing worked out well.

Cheers,

AR

Some film critics say it is the best FF so far....look forward to my copy from China.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

It's already on the Interweb, got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    From memory that NSX belonged to someone on prime, didnt watch the film, looks like the type of show that at end, I would be looking for 2hrs of my life back lol
    And that's time you could of more usefully spent posting on here lol !
    91 Honda Nsx
    90 VW Golf 16v (Track Hack)

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    IIRC the car belongs to Vancehu from NSX prime but I could be wrong.

I will say that the last FF movie was really entertaining and the Rock vs Vin Diesel thing worked out well.

Cheers,

AR
    You are not mistaken my friend, it is VanceHu's NSX-R replica complete with OEM seats!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara