Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie..

Default Newbie..

Hey all,

I'm a long time *** fan and have gone through many of the bargain performance cars (an awful long time with nissans, I spent about 20k on a 180sx ) but now i'm finally at a point where an NSX is *just* about possible

I have my JZX90 up for sale, my posh wheels up for sale and fingers crossed a loan of the remainder to make up the 20k for my budget.

My dream NSX is a black 3.0 manual popup model however from lurking this forum I see that's a pretty rare combo so I guess i'll just be keeping an eye open for the best car I can get in my budget.

Fingers crossed everything goes well and the current car sells soon and I can join the elite ranks of NSX owners

Thanks,
    Joe

Welcome.
    There is a black manual on Pistonheads at the moment for £23k.
    Other than that there are a few more in faster colours for sub £20k advertised there too. A couple are owned by forum members here.

....or the Charlotte Green 'R' reg 3.0 manual on Auto Trader could be worth a look....

Welcome! I would not restrict yourself just to black as NSX are rare and black ones even rarer.

Good luck in your search.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Thanks guys

I made the black one a testing-the-water offer and he wants the full amount which is fair enough but prices me out.

Haha 'faster colours'. I would ideally like a members car and I have my eye on a couple at the moment.

Regarding the green one it says its a targa sunroof, does that mean its a targa roof panel or just some jazzy sunroof? I assume the targa cars would be heavier, do you any links to the specs on them?

Hi,

Yes a T-Top is heavier. However, it also has a different chassis set-up with more compliance than the coupe which many prefer given the condition of our roads here in the UK. Drivetrain is the same. Its also not that difficult to remove wieght from an NSX so dont let this put you off if you find a good T within budget.

In many lighting conditions both Charlotte Green and Midnight Purple will give the appearance of being black in colour.

Good luck and dont forget to check this thread http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...rt-here-please...

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

8. Default

Welcome Tokyo Joe,
    There is a great oppotunity to look at our cars coming up soon at the Japfest,Castle Combe on Saturday May 14th. It would give you the chance to compare and talk to owners,

Cheers,

Ian

Well I found a buyer for my car and I have a big pile of cash for the right nsx.. I just missed the yellow targa I had my eye on

I'm looking for a manual coupe or targa in black, yellow or white with lowish miles around the 20k mark.

Any leads from you guys?

Define lowish because at that mark it would be hard to find anything with low miles.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast