Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 02 NSX for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B N View Post
    Hi 214 NSX
    welcome to the Forum,
    why not come and show us the new car at Japfest ~ Castle Combe on 14th May
    you can get a ticket on their web site or on the gate on the day (£20 per perso under 14's free)
    It would be great to see you there, if you are coming let me know as I have a car pass so that you can get your car on the club stand.

Cheers Chris
    Hi Chris

Thanks for your offering I would love to join you and all other nsx owners , yes would like a car pass ,so do I pick up pass on the day or are you send it to me?

phill

Hi Phil,
    will PM details

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris B N View Post
    Hi Phil,
    will PM details

Chris
    Thanks Chris

Better late then never! Hi Phil and welcome to the club!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Congratulations! Looks fab.

I too much prefer the NSX's 'alive' feeling to the 996/7's slightly anodyne experience. Unless you're driving them at 9/10 or more, at which point they come together but one is travelling a bit quick on the pubic highway...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Default slow window on passenger side on way up?

Hi to all,

on my 2002 nsx the passenger side window is very slow on way up, half way up is fine, the last half is straggling, but all the way down is perfect? is there a quick fix to this problem?

m666 edd Guest

It's probably the window regulators (common problem) although the runners etc might need cleaning and re-greasing (would probably help but never make it speedy).

Aftermarket replacement but a lot faster than oem - see the following threads:
    http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135277
    http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136481

No real quick fix really unless you can take apart door card / components easily.

I would advise you get it sorted before it packs up completely.Mine did exactly the same and failed completely shortly afterwards.
    I sent mine to a guy on Prime called Hugabuga and he repaired mine.Not that expensive either compared to a new regulator.
    If you need to know more, pm me.
    I tell people that I've now done one decent thing in my life. Albeit inadvertently.
    Larry David

'92 Red/Black
    RS*R Exhaust, DC Headers, SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod: Fujita Filter, OEM 2002+ GOLD calipers + 2 piece race rotors . . . take a breath . . . and finally Nitron one way adjustable suspension!

Quote Originally Posted by nakamichi View Post
    I would advise you get it sorted before it packs up completely.Mine did exactly the same and failed completely shortly afterwards.
    I sent mine to a guy on Prime called Hugabuga and he repaired mine.Not that expensive either compared to a new regulator.

If you need to know more, pm me.
    just read his thread on NSX PRIME he make the replacement kit it look easy enought to do, as im not a member cant contact him direct, so wondering if you have his email address so i can contact him for the kit.
    thanks
    phill

m666 edd Guest

Not sure of his e-mail but it's free to register and contact him via nsx prime.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast