Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 02 NSX for sale

Quote Originally Posted by 214nsx View Post
    Hi to all ,,,im the new owner of that car just drove the car back from cornwall there 1 problem with it. it had condensation in one of the headlamp how to get rid of it? any one had this problem??
    any advise will be apprieciated.

phill
    Wellcome.

I would checke to make sure that all the bulb caps are on tight and the rubber seals are there.

Dealers can go a bit mad with the old jetwash nozzle.

If the caps are on tight etc, check for signs of a repairs, a small bump that open the light etc.

Never had that problem but my lights were NA2-R.

Good luck and report back how you getting on.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Wellcome.

I would checke to make sure that all the bulb caps are on tight and the rubber seals are there.

If the caps are on tight etc, check for signs of a repairs, a small bump that open the light etc.

Pretty much what Ary said; also would like to ask if the car has xenon/HID install? If so check for the quality of fitment. Allot/Most kits require the rear of the caps to be drilled out check all is ok there.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by ConorNZ View Post
    I hear from just speaking to the dealership that you bought it within half an hour of the ad being posted!

Congratulations on the purchase. I hear from others that condensation in the tail lights is common, but not sure about the headlights.
    yes put deposit over the phone , it drive much better than my 996 turbo belive it or not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SILVER BULLET View Post
    Welcome (214nsx) Phill to NSX ownership and this forum, that was a good first drive you had there,enjoy your new car,

Cheers,

Ian
    Hi, Ian .
    I pick up my car in liskead cornwall these country lane on the a303 is excellent for the nsx.

Quote Originally Posted by 214nsx View Post
    yes put deposit over the phone , it drive much better than my 996 turbo belive it or not lol.
    Please expand on your comment as never driven a Porsche Turbo before and be interested to hear your opinion.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Wellcome.

I took all the bulb cap off today hopefully some of water can escape.

Thanks guys the condensation in the headlamp had disappeared finally after remove all bulbs cap over night.

Glad to hear that maybe some Honda / shin etsu grease for the cap seals might help keep the water out.

9. Default

Congratulations on the purchase!

Looks like it is a race to buy a decent NSX these days!
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Hi 214 NSX
    welcome to the Forum,
    why not come and show us the new car at Japfest ~ Castle Combe on 14th May
    you can get a ticket on their web site or on the gate on the day (£20 per perso under 14's free)
    It would be great to see you there, if you are coming let me know as I have a car pass so that you can get your car on the club stand.

Cheers Chris

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast