Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Page - Random photo

It's the amazing teflon pearl car.
    我々の祈り、日本に届きますように。

Quote Originally Posted by gumball View Post
    It's the amazing teflon pearl car.
    Is the right answer ... photo taken at the Gaydon Supercar meeting a couple of years ago

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NP.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	9232
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

The new pic looks like the NA2 NSX-R that recently sold in the UK, and the owner is a member here.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    The new pic looks like the NA2 NSX-R that recently sold in the UK, and the owner is a member here.
    Yep, looks like the real deal... not much to go on, but I'm assuming that Sudesh's answer is based on the fact that most homage or pretend NSX-Rs go for a Tuner wheel. Also has the rear de-mister switch deleted from the right hand side (it's replaces cruise on the left on the UK spec NA2 NSX-R).

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Yep, looks like the real deal... not much to go on, but I'm assuming that Sudesh's answer is based on the fact that most homage or pretend NSX-Rs go for a Tuner wheel. Also has the rear de-mister switch deleted from the right hand side (it's replaces cruise on the left on the UK spec NA2 NSX-R).
    There are no genuine UK spec NSX-R's. The blank is always on the right hand side of NSX-R which replaces the cruise control button. De mister is on the left.
    The MOMO wheel is standard on all NSX-R's, the UK airbag wheel was fitted to that NSX-R for other reasons [story goes for sva purpose] The speedo is one of the main tell tale signs, but I can see other signs.
    Last edited by Sudesh; 12-05-2011 at 09:06 AM.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

If a manufacturer sva's a car in a jurisdiction, why is that not then an official car for that country's Market?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    I should have guessed you be the first to spot the details ... I'll have to see what else I can dig up from the records to kepp you guessing longer, LoL
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

lol, would be easier to find the Arc Of The Covenant!

So as Sudesh spotted very quickly, this dashboard shot is of the only known UK NA2 NSX-R ....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSX 008.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	9553

Time for something a bit more challenging ...
    Senninha

Red and black, standard wheels and bodywork, aerial stuck. could be anybodies.
    我々の祈り、日本に届きますように。

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast