Thread: 02+ tail lights

Default 02+ tail lights

Hello

does anyone know if the red colour of the UK 02+ tail lights is the same as the 02+ tail lights found on nsx's in America?

i was thinking of buying one from the USA as they are so much cheaper there but someone told me the lens colours might be different

any help would be appreciated

thanks

aijaz

I'm pretty sure they are the same in all countries, just remember the US cars dont have the red fog light lens if thats the side your after, however you can still work round that very easily by swapping the bulb for a red one.

Quote Originally Posted by unclebob View Post
    Hello

does anyone know if the red colour of the UK 02+ tail lights is the same as the 02+ tail lights found on nsx's in America?

i was thinking of buying one from the USA as they are so much cheaper there but someone told me the lens colours might be different

any help would be appreciated

thanks

aijaz
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

One thing to remember is that in the us pre 02 and post 02 are the same colour. If you just buy the lights only the centre panel won't match.

i already have the centre and drivers side but thanks for the info..sudesh seems to be 99% sure they are the same but he's doing one final check to confirm......

...and if you've got the centre panel from the 'States, your car will become an Accurist!
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson