Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

1. Default Tapatalk

Is there any chance of enabling Tapatalk? I use this all the time with my ipod and iphone with NSXPrime. A great tool, that increases the web forum experience. Tapatalk is fully compatable with vBulletin.

Thanks.
    Warren
    1991 Red / Black NSX
    2002 Blue / Blue S2000
    Edmonton, AB, Canada

What are the benefits?

Cheers,

James.

3. Default

Loading full web pages on a hand held take a lot of time, then you need to zoom to read them. Not with Tapatalk. Easier navigation, threads you have partisipated in are sorted, easy, reply and new thread entries, better view. Not as much data transfered.

from the web page: "Tapatalk for iPhone provides full forum access on iPhone including ability to check private messages, upload photos from your camera and ability to search forum, etc. All with super-fast direct forum access at only $2.99. Tapatalk for iPhone was released on July 2009 with over 30 updates until now. It is currently ranked as Top 10 Social Networking app in Apple app store in United States, England, German, Spain, Sweden, Australia, Canada and in many other countries."

The most used app on my ipad!
    http://www.tapatalk.com/
    1991 Red / Black NSX
    2002 Blue / Blue S2000
    Edmonton, AB, Canada

Is this your company. Or, are you linked to it in any way? It's just that your original post made it sound like it was something cool you'd found.

James.

5. Default

No, I am not linked to it in any way, except a user of their product.
    1991 Red / Black NSX
    2002 Blue / Blue S2000
    Edmonton, AB, Canada

+1

Would be great to have something optimised for the iphone, it would make checking in a lot easier for me

I hae been pondering asking the same question about the Tapatalk App, as I have it on my iPhone too, and I use it for a few forums (NSX Prime and my footie team to name but a few). It certainly makes like easier for browsing forums on the go.

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

i don't have an iphone, so I don't give a monkeys!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Blog Entries

Hi, all.
    Is Blog section supported by the Tapatalk or Forum Runner?

Recently, my 3yrs old mobile phone decided to take a bungee jumping and unfortunately, it hit the floor so had to replace it with a new one.

For those using the 'Tapatalk' or ‘paid’ version of 'Forum Runner', could you advise me on whether you can browse ‘Blog’ section of NSXCB site through these Apps or not?

I have tried free version of 'Forum Runner' and while it was very handy to browse through the ‘forum’ section, it doesn’t seem to support the ‘Blog’ area.

Or, may be I’m asking the wrong question to the wrong person and possibly, I should ask this to the Forum Administrator.

Are these Apps installed on the vBulletin Blog area of NSXCB site?

For me, it’s not a big problem using the classic method of zooming in and out of the web using the mobile phone but would be nice to know before paying the small charge for the Apps as I spend most of the time on the Blog section these days.

Thank you for your advice in advance.

Regards,
    Kaz

i just surf the webpage on my phone, see everything as it should be!!!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast