Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Orange time

Just got to finish the electrics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_1056_354.jpg 
Views:	1101 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	657  

2. Default lummy lights

looks sweet mate, got to say that I think the rear lights look fantastic... they were the best bit of the maserati - is that what you got them off?

A big thumbs up on the NSX & S2 combo, but have to say I'm not a fan of the body mods to the Prelude.
    Personnally I would have spent the money on chassis, brakes and engine breathing, or maybe have developed your own Type R version of the S2?

regards
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Hi Simon,

Looking great, as said before love the Maser lights 8) , they really suite the Lude.

Your cars are all looking great, think the green Murci will tie them together pretty well though :wink:

Matt
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

5. Default maser lights eh...

did you even read my newbie post Matt... can't be that many lankstarrs out there surely!? :roll:

Default Re: maser lights eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr
    did you even read my newbie post Matt... can't be that many lankstarrs out there surely!? :roll:
    Of course I did...thought you'd be working though 'actuarial geek' :wink:

Not gonna ignore your best mates first posts are you...took your time to start posting though :roll:
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

7. Default my time has come....

well nearly anyway... I'm hoping to have srted the fundage for the nsx by may so wife permitting (and when the right one comes along!) will be in the club pretty soon..... need to get rid of my newbie staus by then!!! 8)

Default Re: my time has come....

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr
    need to get rid of my newbie staus by then!!! 8)
    Splash the cash and donate..you'll go all gold and newbieless.....hit the Friends link....or I'll do it as a Xmas pressie for you (not)

9. Default gaypal

Just spent last half hour trying to update my paypal account and wipe the cobwebs off it... was just gunna put a monkey in - would that be enough to uprate me to diamond studded platinum plus status? :wink:

Better be careful we don't hijack this thread even more...but I'm not sure animals are accepted...you'll have to check with Kevin :?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast