Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my new baby

1. Default

hi all yes rob the hobbit in the honda shirt is there test driver anthony davidson, and I might put afew type R bits on it. simon yes the car has to go? back to japan for reasonds i can't go in to at the moment all i can say is honda uk have replaced my old one with the new one. jaytip the two colours look the same on film to see them off camera they look very different, damian thanks for nice comments ,nigel

And all they have done for me is replace the rear light cluster due to condensation, I knew I should have said about the rips in the sun visor's, reckon they would have given me a new one then

Quote Originally Posted by charlie:one
    simon yes the car has to go? back to japan for reasonds i can't go in to at the moment all i can say is honda uk have replaced my old one with the new one.

Wow, what a fantastic looking NSX 8)

I noticed a Silverstone grey in the carpark photo, classy colour too

Is it an illusion of the camera or does your new NSX sit lower than the 04 ?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Congrats Nigel! Shes a beauty indeed. Love the colour. I got a soft spot for white NSX's. I would have it over any colour anyday. Look forward to seeing it in person

Simon, did you have the rear light cluster replaced under extended warranty? If so I might have to purchsase the warranty and have it replaced. How much are they to purcjase new? Mine condenses everytime after I wash it! Ugh!

the answer to the condensation question and the continuing discussion has been moved to here to keep this thread on the topic of Nigel's sweeeet new toy
    2L ITR Turbo - upgrades in progress...
    S2K GT

Well Nigel's old car looks a bit different now, as seen at the Nurburgring last week (not by me). Is this the mystery person that has been buying all the type R parts from Detlef ??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nurburgring002.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	2026  
    Last edited by simonprelude; 13-04-2007 at 09:11 AM.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

6. Default

I can say its not......
    I only can see R wheels as special parts, you can guess who sold them

The car is a nice standard NSX, I made some pictures too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	165-6595_IMG.JPG 
Views:	284 
Size:	236.5 KB 
ID:	2027   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	166-6612_IMG.JPG 
Views:	290 
Size:	204.8 KB 
ID:	2028  

7. Default

Stunning car!!!

I hope you enjoy it

It's not Detlef's, well unless there's something he's not telling us

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey
    Stunning car!!!

I hope you enjoy it
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Default Hangbangle

Hi Nigel.

Nothing like duplicattion to appreciate a thing of excellence. I can actually see the difference with the pearlescent finish. I believe that Nick Fry took one in a similar colour??

We have a hospitality suite at Silverstone and I think I may have seen this car when attending events and travelling up the A43 past Brackley. Is this likely?

Hangbangle
    Hangbangle (obvious to ex Beemer lovers). LLB 04 manual NSX (25 year reward).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12