Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zero Drone™ Exhaust

well i had a prettly loud exhaust on prior to ary's before and it got on the n'ring and a couple of local tracks over here. it was LOUD

I have done mondello (Dublin) x 2 now with Ary's invention and they are quite strict and I have NEVER had issues
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Thanks nobby, for the feedback, glad it has served you well

Thanks Nobby - just what I wanted to hear. I've currently got some sort of DC Sports exhaust on the green one and I think it's a bit louder than stock.

Is that the system Sudesh put on for Ed?
    if so I don't believe that would be a problem at any circuit either. My previous exhaust was louder than that one, I assure you!

That car has a complete DC Sports system installed including the manifold (header) afaik and I have the same manifold installed on my car with Ary's back piece.
    Last edited by nobby; 19-03-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Hi Nobby, yes, it's the ex-Ed one. I didn't remember if Sudesh had fitted it or it if was done prior.

Thanks for the useful info - I'll take it along to a track and see if I can get a dB test done for free.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Hi Nobby, yes, it's the ex-Ed one. I didn't remember if Sudesh had fitted it or it if was done prior.

Thanks for the useful info - I'll take it along to a track and see if I can get a dB test done for free.
    Most exhausts that have cats still in place tend to pass, most drone.

ZD exhaust @ mondello

Sounds good on track mate!

Definitely Arys exhaust for me too. It's on 2 NSXs I know of over here and sounds perfect. One of the owners has now added cat bypass pipes and said the exhaust note has changed slightly on his, but he said it's still just nice. Hopefully will get to hear it in the next few weeks.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Your next upgrade task ... Along with the rest of em!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Definitely Arys exhaust for me too. It's on 2 NSXs I know of over here and sounds perfect. One of the owners has now added cat bypass pipes and said the exhaust note has changed slightly on his, but he said it's still just nice. Hopefully will get to hear it in the next few weeks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast