Hello Pride,

I understand that you are very happy with your 2k plus Pride exhaust, I am glad for you.

Since 2004 I had several different exhaust systems on the NSXs that I have had over a period of years. It was a labour intensive process with highs and lows. The anticipation, searching for videos, buying systems, paying duties, buying more stuff that arrived and was not as expected etc. In the end I designed the Zero Drone™ NSX exhaust to meet a criteria that as far as I know, no other exhaust met or currently meets. Of the plethora of exhausts that I had, two nearly met most of my expectations, the Tubi v2 and the Gruppe M v3.

The Tubi sounded great but to me and most importantly to my wife it had an unpleasant drone at certain rpm. It also suffered from not being fully adjustable. Various owners on this site had issues with one tail pipe closer to the valance etc. It also retailed for £ 1500.00 putting it out of pocket for a lot of money conscious owners.

The gruppe M v3 was amazing in construction and sound. Sadly it deletes the cats and was slightly misaligned. All gruppe M v3 that I have seen are slightly misaligned. Apparently it was a jig issue. The no cats issue also created a problem for some users. It was retailed at £1700.00 plus shipping etc. afaik it is no longer in production.

I made a couple of my Ary V1. I believe that the only one left is on one of Silver Surfer' cars. Catless and it screams with no drone. But I wanted more from a system.

I wanted Zero Drone™ to be a fully adjustable exhaust, and easy to install. Less than half the price of Tubi. Gruppe M sound when decatted at higher rpm and Tubi sound when not decatted. It had to be durable and more that anything no DRONE whilst saving weight from ORM. I achieved that and managed to offer the community an innovative alternate choice for an exhaust system.

For me it is just a hobby. Many members here have come up with NSX products out of need not greed. They have wanted it themselves and it not being available they made it happen, such as Sudesh, Hagasan, Kevin and others. Choice is good, enjoy your exhaust, but keep an open mind it is refreshing.

Sincerely

Ary